These photos are ADORABLE!!!!! Where did you have them taken? I just CANNOT believe how big he's getting. I ran into your two Patricks at Trader Joes and if Patrick hadn't of been with his Daddy, I would have never recognized him. BTW, you know the bag of clothes you gave me for Mason around Christmas time...The white addidas just now fit McKayla!!! The shoes are an 8 and she wears a 7-8!! I got such a kick out of that. LOL. Too funny.
AHH Thanks I got Patrick's Easter pictures taken at JC Penny cause I had a coupon,LOL... I'm so glad the kiddos are getting good use out of Patrick's gear:) We should get the kids together for a barbeque or playdate real soon!
2 comments:
These photos are ADORABLE!!!!! Where did you have them taken? I just CANNOT believe how big he's getting. I ran into your two Patricks at Trader Joes and if Patrick hadn't of been with his Daddy, I would have never recognized him. BTW, you know the bag of clothes you gave me for Mason around Christmas time...The white addidas just now fit McKayla!!! The shoes are an 8 and she wears a 7-8!! I got such a kick out of that. LOL. Too funny.
AHH Thanks I got Patrick's Easter pictures taken at JC Penny cause I had a coupon,LOL... I'm so glad the kiddos are getting good use out of Patrick's gear:) We should get the kids together for a barbeque or playdate real soon!
Post a Comment