Mrs. Potraz lighting Patrick's pretend Birthday cake......
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Today we celebrated Patrick's Birthday at his preschool with all his friends. Here is me and Grandma with our Birthday Boy. Check out my new haircut....... 
Mrs. Potraz lighting Patrick's pretend Birthday cake......
All of Patrick's friends were waiting so patiently for there snack.....
For Snack time the Birthday kid gets to bring in there favorite snack to share with the class. Patrick favorite is Chocolate chip cookies so I made some homemade cookies for the class. Patrick also had Spider man cups and Napkins to share......
I love my cookie! What do you mean we only get one? Patrick decorated his crown for the day check out his sticker creation......

Mrs. Potraz lighting Patrick's pretend Birthday cake......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the hair...oh, nice cookies too Patrick, LOL
OH MY GOSH he couldn't be any cuter
Your hair does look great. Did you notice, I kept touching it at Cooking Club?
Well, I touched it twice; that's touchy-feely by my standards. haha
Your hair looks awesome! I am so glad to see your hair short! I love it.
P looked like he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment