Getting ready to leave for Patrick's first day at First Presbyterian Preschool in Oceanside, CA.....

Patrick checking out his class pet some hermit crabs......

Here he is sitting on the coach in the reading corner with a few dolls.....

Patrick loved the firetrucks in the classroom. For the first day of school the parents went with the kids for an hour and fifteen minutes. Only half of the class went the first hour then the other half of the class went for the second half of the morning.......

Patrick making his teacher Mrs. Hanson some lunch in the class kitchen......
2 comments:
So cute! Will it be hard to leave him? I'm finally used to it, and trying to enjoy my 3 hrs alone :)
Patrick is such a good boy! He looks like he is going to have a blast there.
Isn't that the preschool where parents sleep out over night to get their kids in? I think it's where Ashley and I took those awesome classes. It's near that funeral home on Fire Mountain, right?
They have an awesome area for the kids if that's the one.
ANYWAY-YAY for PDIDDY!!!!!
Post a Comment