Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The gang enjoying all the yummy food..... Patrick's room at the end of the party......Wow!!!
Everyone getting a daiper change for the last time next year they'll all be potty trained, Yeah....
Jessalyn working on a project in Patrick's toybox....

5 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

Yes! Yummy. Yummy, yummy, yummy.... YUMMY! The food was fantastic. (As can be seen by my chew and plate grab photo above. That's hilarious!)

Thank you for having us over, Michelle!

Judy said...

Tons of fun, yet again! What a good group of gal pals we have! Thanks so much again MM. It was, as usual, a blast.

Kikarafonik said...

Cecilia and I had a blast. I happily went home and had a nice nap after eating all of that yummy food.

Jennifer-Lynn said...

I love how my gigantic knockers are centrally located for the pic. Sigh.

liamfan said...

I am a little late in responding, but thanks so much. We had a GREAT time! Good food, good friends and even an exploding diaper. Who could ask for anything more? :)