Today Patrick started his first Gym class at the YMCA called Gym Bugs for 2-4 year old. Look at our little gentleman listening to the teacher.

He sat so nicely for the teacher I almost thought our Patrick ran away, LOL.....

Patrick's turn for the Gym blocks.....

The teacher is helping him do a handstand......

Our little gymnist just finished his front roll.....sorry the pictures are so blurry the teacher shut the door and these pictures are taken through the glass......
3 comments:
So cute.. I thought about putting Nevaeh in that class but decided on it too late!! Maybe next month!!
Looks like GREAT fun! I love the photos of bowling and big bear too. I swear you are the MOST active family EVER!
I love that you're all stalkerazzi lurking at the window. Did they send you outside because your flash photography was ruining the gymnasts concentration? hehe
Post a Comment