Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today Patrick and I went over to our friend Cheryl's house where our playgroup rented a Santa. Santa was amazing so friendly and so great with the kiddos. Santa did magic, sang songs and really had all the kids mesmerized. Patrick was so happy to sit on Santa's lap for the first time ever. Our friend Chryshelle took all these amazing pictures of the playgroup. Each Child got to unwrap a present from Santa. Patrick said Merry Christmas after he opened his gift....
Patrick showing off his cars that he got from Santa.... Wow check it out.......
Bye, Thanks for the candy cane Santa.....

I love Santa......

4 comments:

Liz said...

awww patchoo in his hat! how cute!

Our Family of Four said...

What a FABULOUS Santa!!! I too love Patrick's outfit... he looks like such a little man!

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

The one of Patrick walking away from Santa and dancing are two of my favorites. He was so into the whole experience. They all came out so good. Mike just couldn't stop talking about how cute Patrick was with Santa.

Judy said...

He did look so cute that morning. I was really happy for you that he loved Santa.

Can you believe how AWESOME that Santa was? It was so cool!